About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Sick :(

I have strep throat :(
This makes me sad....I went to the drs today and got some medicine so hopefully I will be as good as new by Monday...but in the mean time I am going to bed....
Here's my list of things that make me smile when I am sick
Peppermint tea and honey
A fresh-out-of-the-dryer warm blanket that I can snuggle up in on the couch
Some silly  movie I haven't seen in forever on tv
homemade chicken noodle soup
Cherry cough drops
soft tissues
jello
my hubby making sure I have everything I need within reach on the couch before he goes out
my kitties snuggling up
being able to actually sleep
my mom still calling to check up on me
crackers and peanut butter
being able to completely zone out and not have a million things going through my head
my black out curtains in my bedroom that let absolutely no light in....

I am going to go snuggle with my hubby and my kitties....see y'all soon!

5 comments:

  1. Feel Better Soon! My stepson's wife has the bird flu right now. She's pretty sick to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon hun. No fun being sick at this time of the year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do hope you feel better very soon, Col. As Mynx said, it's not nice being poorly at this time of the year. Thought you were very good to make out that lovely list when you weren't feeling too well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the snuggle time helped and you feel much better very soon. Take care my friend.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete