About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 16: Something or someone you could live without

I guess it's time to get back to this challenge...
Something or someone I could live without- I am not sure how to answer this question (which could be why it's taken me so long to get back to this challenge).  I could live without the snow, but I chose to live here because my husband is from here.  I could live without having to work (couldn't we all) but we need to be able to pay the bills.  I could live without the decision that I made to start smoking, but that is a decision that I made and I am working on quitting.  I could live without some of the decisions that I have made in my life- but they have all led me to the life that I live today.  I have said before and I will continue to say it- every decision that I make, every thing that I do, good or bad, have affected my life.  So I guess while there are things that I could live without- I have to accept that they are in my life for a reason...sometimes I wish I could see the reason sooner rather than later.

3 comments:

  1. So true sweetie! Being able to see that is a gift in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to get back to mine, too.
    great post and great insight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure we can all find a list quickly without much thought.

    ReplyDelete