About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

I hope that you are all snuggled in with your families making memories...
Know that I am writing this on the eve of christmas snuggled up with my hubby and my family watching ridiculous movies after a rousing gave of Phase 10, gingerbread house decorating and lots of smiles...
I wish for all of you lots of smiles, laughter, good food, time with loved ones...
I wish you all the hope and joy of the season...the moments of peace...that one perfect moment that makes all the holiday hustle and bustle worth every single minute...
That one moment with someone you love..
Hugs to you all...

8 comments:

  1. Lovely thoughts Col. Thank you and merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you. May all your hope and dreams come true in the New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family from me and mine. It is 8:40 AM Christmas morning and it's 32 degrees with chances of snow later this evening. So the weather should not interfere with our short travel to Linda's brother's house at lunch time. Enjoy your time today and I am excited at the thought of a whole year ahead of us to share joys, sorrow, excitement and love.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!!!!
    Did I read that you are not feeling well??? I hope that is passed and you feel great today!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetest post....wish you had fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry (late) Christmas Colenic!

    hed

    ReplyDelete