About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Feeling better...sort of...

Spent yesterday literally doing nothing....I watched movies on the computer and snuggled with the kitties under a down comforter on my couch...so nice to have a nothing kinda day...I did get all my christmas presents wrapped...so that's good...
today...another day....kinda nothing....we have so much to do....need to clean...need to pack....need to go and get my eyebrows waxed...unfortunately I am not sure that is going to be done today...I still am not feeling particularly well.
In other news, I turned on my computer this morning and started to check my blog roll...and got the best christmas present...
SKIPPY'S Back!!
She's been gone forever it feels like....but she's back....and I am very happy.  I have been reading Skippy's blog for years...and the blog before this one I read too....I found many of you through her and am happy to see her back.
If by chance you haven't read her....go check her out here.

I have realized over the past few months how important my blog family has become to my normal routine...
I hope that you all know how important you are to me and how much I look forward to your words,  your comments, your encouragement....thank you so much.... this week is going to be crazy....we leave for MD on Weds and we need to get ready to go.....but in the midst of that...there will be many many smiles and lots of time with family....hope that you all have many many smiles and blessings of the season this week!

4 comments:

  1. You really are a doll Nic. This was very nice. We wish you the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought tears to my eyes darling. I have no words.

    Just know that I love you and missed you terribly.

    My days weren't complete without your smile.

    Thank you Co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Col, about our blogging friends becoming so important to us, and, yes, it's lovely to have SkippyMom back with us! Hope your work is a special one for you and all your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Col, that should have said hope your WEEK is a special one - DOH!!!

    ReplyDelete