About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Home sweet home

We are finally home....thank goodness.  We managed to get some basic grocery shopping done and dig out from the crazy snow we found when we got here....thankfully the plow guy is still plowing this year...so at least part of the driveway was done.
A ton of smiles this weekend...it was awesome to see my mom and dad, sister, brother and the kids....christmas is so much fun when there are little ones around...
I am happy to be home...in my own house....snuggled with my kitties...getting back into the normal routine....only thing that stinks is that I have to go back to work tomorrow...

7 comments:

  1. glad you had such great holiday time with your family and that you're back safe and sound. i bet your kitties missed you.

    work tomorrow... ugh - me, too. i should have gone in today but decided that ron needed me more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo on work - but YAY for a wonderful holiday. Glad you got to see everyone. :D

    Love the kitties! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS We need kittie pictures please! :) hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nic...so glad your holiday was so great. You certainly deserve it. I agree with Skippy. We want pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your holiday was great but it always feels good to go home again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Dorothy said, "There's no place like home". I really enjoyed being with my 3 girls but it was equally good to be home. Sadly though without work there might not be a home.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Likewise, I agree - it's always nice to be back in your own home, however wonderful a time you have had whilst away. I am SO glad that I don't have to go to work any more, now being retired.

    ReplyDelete