About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Better today...

A bit anyway...still have a headache but am hoping that acupuncture tonight gets rid of it...
You guys have made me smile today....your concern and great thoughts were wonderful this morning when I finally had a chance to check the blog. 
Thank you all for caring so much....I am not really commenting right now- but I promise I will catch up- i have the day off tomorrow so I am hoping to get back on track with the 30 days of truth too..
Be back later with a list!!
hugs to you all!!

4 comments:

  1. Feel better Nic. See you when you feel up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard accupuncture is fabulous. Hope you feel bettah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just take it easy. We'll see ya' when we see ya" - we'll be here.

    Hugs sweetheart! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you're at least somewhat better. take your time - we'll still be here.

    ReplyDelete