About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My morning commute in pictures

This is why it took me an hour to get to work this morning
On the highway ( I was stopped)

The truck that needed to run the red light

Finally at work....three inches of snow..already


It is going to be a long day....I did book a hotel room down here tonight since my commute is 50 miles each way.

7 comments:

  1. Col, hope you are okay. 50 miles a day is not funny, especially in weather like that. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 50 miles. Glad you got the hotel room. Smart thinking. Be safe and warm. :)

    Hugs Co!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get reimbursed for bravery. 50 miles in this is dedication. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lord girl and I thought my 37 miles was tough. Bless you girl. I feel your pain.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....bad bad weather....take care...

    ReplyDelete