About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 8 and 9

Didn't post yesterday....was thankful to have a quiet night with hubby with no electronics distracting us..
Today I am thankful that we live close enough to two of my nephews that we can share in one of their birthday celebrations....he turns nine next week..
So we are headed north for the weekend..
Hugs and love to all of you..and special thoughts to those still dealing with the devastation of last week's storm...

Ps- anyone else having problems with blogger comments?  I am losing about half when I go to publish them....so if you have left a comment and it is not on here...I am sorry...I did try to post it..

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your niece.

    I am also pleased that you are being optimistic and finding your silver lining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger has fits. It's what it does.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete