About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4

Today...I am grateful for my four fur babies...
My kitties came into my life eleven years ago this past month...
I had been bugging hubby for a cat..
We were living in an apartment at the time and although all of our neighbors had cats, technically the landlord didn't allow them. 
We wanted to adopt a cat and the humane society here wouldn't let us unless we had written permission from the landlord..
Hubby called me on Columbus Day from a job site and said...you need to go down the street to the pet store and pick up some kitten food.
I didn't know what he was talking about but he said they were young, so I went down the street...
He came home that night with my four babies...and babies they were....they were teeny and were scared.  We took them to the vet the next day and found out that they were only a week old...
They are my babies...I was up with them every two hours when they were young....brought them to work with me in a bag cause I couldn't leave them alone...they snuggle with me nightly and come under the covers when they are cold.  The listen to the laughter...know when you are upset and just know when you need a little bit of extra love...





1 comment:

  1. What beautiful kitties. We only have one and she is a complete diva but lovely to have around (when she isnt destroying my floor mat)

    ReplyDelete