About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 15

Again...a day late..dollar short :)
Today..I am grateful for the people that I work with every day.
These people, with whom I think I spent more time with than anyone else.
These people who get my sense of humor
Who understand a bad day
Who I can laugh with
Who get the frustrated tears
Who will brainstorm with me
Share their knowledge
Give me another way to approach a tough conversation
Who will wordsmith an email for me
Who have been there, through both good and bad.
We celebrate each others successes and help pick up and regroup when something doesn't go so well.
Some of them fill the roles of mom,dad, sister and friends on a regular basis.
When you spend so much time with people, it is nice to have a positive relationship with those around you.
I have worked in places that you don't have that, and I am grateful that we click so well.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you get to share your days with such great people.

    ReplyDelete