About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 16

Today, I am grateful for technology..
The technology that allows us to be in touch with friends, family and loved ones.
The technology that allows us to see others even though they are far away.
The ability to send a quick message to say hello..or I love you.
I don't know what we would do without it...
So far away and I miss being with them every day..
But through facebook, emails, telephone calls and text messages, they seem a bit closer.
A quick text or an hour long conversation, the modern technology keeps me connected..and allows me to be in tough with the people that are most important to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Col. I've obviously missed something here, because you are obviously doing a series of posts on thanksgiving. I do think that it's a good thing to type things out like this as it makes us aware of the blessings that are all around us. You are right - modern technology is quite wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without modern technology I would not have met such wonderful people all over the world so I am very grateful for it too

    ReplyDelete