About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5

Today I am grateful for a group of people...
A group I have never met in real life,
A group who read my drivel,
My deepest secrets,
My endless rambling,
Who see my attempts to create,
To vent,
To release.
A group of people who
Although I have never met
Send a quick comment
A quick email
A picture
A card
A smile
People who I may not have met in real life if you had been standing beside me but people with whom I may feel more connected than with those I dwell amongst every day..
The people who I wish I had a million dollar so I could pull us all together for a long weekend to finally meet each other..
To laugh together,
Drink together, share a few meals and stories around a fire.
To all of you who read, who comment, who lift me up and who knoww when I need a little bit of extra encouragement..
The twists of fate that have led us into each others' lives may not make a lot of sense...but I am thankful for each and everyone of them every day.

Hugs and love to you all tonight!

2 comments:

  1. There are no accidents. These people are there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful to have you in my life too.
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete