About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 13

Today, I am grateful for my brother...his snarky comments..his unrelenting drive...his complete commitment to who he is and his ability to never compromise that.
He was my baby brother growing up and I did what I could to protect him and make sure he never got hurt.  I lost him for a while when he was trying to come to terms with who he was.
But once he figured that out...he will never compromise it.
He makes me laugh and cry at the same time...
I am incredibly proud of him and everything he has done in his life...
My baby brother, who is now all grown up, has a fabulous path in front of him and I can't wait to see it unfold..

2 comments:

  1. I love this post Col, and the obvious love you have for your 'baby' brother. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete