About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 3 ( that didn't post yesterday)

Today I am grateful for lazy days...
We had a bunch of errands to run this mor ning but once we finished those, we came home and have just been chillin for the day.  It has been terribly unproductive and quite a change from the frentic pace that has been the past few weeks.
Hubby and I are snuggling on the couch with a bunch of junk food.  We are both watching different shows...his on the big tv. Mine on the computer...but it is nice to just be able to relax.
Hope you all have had an awesome day.
Ps- I have joined pintrest...come find me....I think my user name is colenic

1 comment: