About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11

Tonight...tonight I am grateful for a quiet house..
It was a great weekend with the kids and the birthday party and the general craziness...
But tonight it is quiet in my house as hubby is working up north for a few days...
Just me and the kitties...
And it is nice.

Tonight...i am grateful to all of my family and my friends who have served in the military.
there are no words to express how honored I am to know you,
how humbled I am for your sacrifice.
These men and women risk their lives to keep us safe,
I am grateful to them.

Tonight...I am grateful for the relationship that I have with my sister in law.
It has grown into a friendship and a sisterhood.
We laugh a lot..
We cry a little..
We have each others backs..
We talk (and text) a lot...
We have a ton of fun together...
And we know when the other needs space...
I am grateful for her.

I hope that you all had a wonderful day...hugs and love to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. As much fun as a house full of people can be, I do love it when the door closes behind the last one out and I can just turn my music on and breathe a little.

    I am so happy you have a great relationship with your sister in law. It doesnt always happen

    ReplyDelete