About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Heading home

It has been a lovely vacation.  We are sitting in the airport getting ready to leave las Vegas and I will tell you we spent as much time as we possibly could having fun and hanging out.  Lots of laughing, late nights and lots of pictures are coming. I hope you have all been well whilst I have been away and I promise pics and to catch up soon.  May not be immediately as my flight gets in late and I have to work for the rest of the week.  Wish I could have won millions so that I didn't need to do it...but alas..lost walked away losing about half what I was willing to lose. 
Hope your corners of the world are treating you well...I will wave as I fly across the country.  Love and lots of hugs to you all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun. I always enjoy Las Vegas, there is so much to see and do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Can't wait to hear all about it and with pictures. Cool.

    Have a safe trip home and we'll see you soon. Hugs darling.

    ReplyDelete