About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday's List

Vegas was amazing...we had a blast.
Lost some money...but only half of what I brought with me to lose.
Laughed til my stomach hurt and tears streamed down my face
Got to see my brother truly comfortable and happy with someone
Got to know that someone a bit better...and I know that he is good for my "little" brother...and I strangely found myself in random conversations with him in which I could hear how much he cares about my brother.
Was able to get a bit lost in the city and the craziness.
Went to the grand canyon and got to see that in all it's wonder...
Got to see my dad acting like an excited child when we went to the Hoover Dam.
All in all it was an amazing trip..
I leave you with some pictures as my internal clock is all kinds of messed up and I am exhausted..hugs and love to you all










4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time and seeing your brother happy would make you happy well I know I am happy when my siblings are happy........

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous photos and just wonderful you got along so well with your brother's partner.
    Would love to see Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time was had by all and that your brother has someone lovely in his life was just the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos, and it looks as if you had a really great time!

    ReplyDelete