About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Crazy week

It was a doozy...don't know if anyone else felt it but the nasty full moon reared its ugly head this week.  On Tuesday I kept thinking it was Thursday :)
The list of smiles for this week
The ability to adapt, however begrudgingly, to change
The ability to look past the change and still accomplish something, without getting mired in the details that everyone else is worried about
New opportunities abound every single day and i am more than ready to embrace them.
A few hours of time to myself this week that no one was placing demands
A pedicure
A phone call from a child who simply said i miss you and i love you
Another trip to look forward to...this one to a city where i can lose myself for a few hours
Good news for several people in my life
A hot air balloon festival that, although i will be missing it, I got to see launch yesterday morning
My hubby and my kitties who give love, even when i might not be in the best moods
Sleep, finally
We are headed north for the weekend to help my sister in law move and spend sometime with the kids...
I hope that the wind is at your back, the time you need to rejuvenate is provided and the weekend brings adventure, love and moments of peace to you all.  Hugs and love from my corner of the world to yours.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely week and an even better weekend coming up. Enjoy and have a safe trip - Hugs to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your visit and your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was one of those weeks my friend and yesterday was like a monday for me. I felt like I was fighting the fury of a tornado all day and it was such a relief to get that place in my rear view mirror. Linda & her mom are headed to the farmers market so it is just me and Rocky enjoying a little while of peace and quiet. Later today I will be getting into my 3rd week of school. It's like therapy to me so that should be fun. Take care and enjoy being with family today.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hugs right back at you! i hope you have a wonderful weekend and come home ready to take on a new week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the comment from "I hope that the wind is at your back.....". Thank you Col! Sounds as if you will have quite a busy weekend if you're helping with a house move, but I hope you get to sit down and relax as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you deserve every single one of those smiles!! So glad you got some "me" time. A pedicure is first on my list when I get my disability. I'm desperate!! Hugs and love back at ya sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved reading this post!! Glad you had a great weekend - and yep, we have to look for all the things around us that make us happy. :D

    ReplyDelete