About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday's List

This has been a crazy week....as most of them have been lately..but lots of smiles
Getting closer to goal at work....I might actually make it..
Spending time with my hubby
Feeling accomplished this week, laundry's done and put away and the house is fairly clean
I am packed for Vegas
A new yummy drink had with my boss tonight, just some time to unwind
An invigorating presentation at work today on a new partner
Kitty is getting better again...he had a rough time last weekend with us not home but is almost 100% again
Seeing the kids and hearing Auntie Auntie for two days
Our 11th wedding anniversary is tomorrow and we are spending the night in a hotel close to the airport so that we can maximize the time we spend before I leave on Saturday
Five whole days to hang out with my brother in a city where he has never been
We are going to VEGAS baby!! Can't wait to get there...
The blog world has been quiet this week.  I hope that you are all doing well and that you are enjoying this last couple of weeks of summer....fall is certainly in the air here and I know that before we know it snow will be flying so we are sucking every last bit of summer out.
To all my east coast friends- I hope you are hunkered down because I am not sure that Irene is going to be very kind to us.  Please be safe and make sure you have lots of supplies on hand...don't forget about the furry members of your family and check in when you can.  I will think of you all often this weekend and wish you safe passage through the storm.  Hopefully Irene will decide that she doesn't like the looks of the coast and go back out to sea where she belongs...
hugs and love to you all....

2 comments:

  1. Vegas! How exciting. :) I am so happy for you and happy, happy anniversary to you both.

    Enjoy your trip and can't wait to hear all about it. Hugs and love my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what Irene will do but we are ready and I think far enough inland that it shouldn't be a real danger. Time will tell. Have a blast in Vegas and bring back pictures.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete