About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Home again

We got home late last night....We still have snow in the yard...but not as much as there was there before.
Today has been a day of catching up...fun fun..
I had drinks for all of you....and I am trying to get some homework done so i am going to leave you with some pictures from our trip...hope you all enjoy and i'll be back with a real blog post!!
Hugs to you all...















6 comments:

  1. WELCOME HOME! Looks like a fabulous time - how did you find your way to the plane after all those libations. giggle...they are FABULOUS! I call the chocolately looking one with the fun swirls. You drank that for me I am sure. :wink:

    And I have no idea what that wrap looking thing is in the middle, with the chicken, guacamole, sour cream and LOVE, but I want. Three. heehee

    Glad you had such a great time and we are glad you are home, safe and sound.

    Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home hope you had an amazing time and really enjoyed yourself. I love the photos the blue drink and the chocolate ones look yummy. Also like the look of the red blue and white drink I love trying new drinks some I like some not but don't know unless you try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! It was so beautiful there and I see you concentrated on the same activities I would have. Glad to have you back and hopefully more great pictures.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos look wonderful. Lovely to have you back, and I hope that you feel refreshed after your lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home Nic. That dolphin picture is amazing. They are so hard to capture in mid air around here. I will have one of everything you were drinking and eating. Fantastic time I would say. Glad you are back safe. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete