About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another year has past

365 days and another year old.
365 days and hopefully a little bit wiser.
Over the past year we have done some kitchen renovations, started a new bathroom, built a deck.
I have worked hard and done well at work..
I have loved more, smiled more, and laughed a lot more.
I have lost some important people in my life, people who have passed and others who have drifted from my life...
I have found a whole new world out here in the blogging world and made some very good friends.
Today, there are walls to a bathroom that hadn't been there before....sort of...
Today, I am more grateful for today than tomorrow and live  to the fullest.
Today, I am grateful for my family and friends and the support that they give me.
Today, I know that there are some big scary things out there in the world..and I know that I can handle them..
Today, I sing out loud with my windows open, I laugh out loud often, I cry when emotions drive me to, I always say I love you.
While I may be another year older, I am also another year wiser.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweetie.. You kept it quiet from us. Sneaky, sneaky! Hope it was a marvelous birthday. Nobody deserves it any more than you do. Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as we get wiser as we get older then getting older is not a bad thing..........I often get annoyed with hubby who acts like because he is 50 his life is over. He has even said he will not be around much longer and that makes me want to hit him and I tell him he sounds like his father which really pisses him off but I met his father the year he turned 50 and that is what he said to me that he woundn't be around much longer and that was 27yrs ago and he is still around.................

    Life is to be enjoyed and lived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day, and have a wonderful year to come! You are such a sweetheart. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete