About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Clarification

It is raining cat and dogs out there today.
I am sitting on my lunch break at work and it is just insane out there...
It's been a busy few days, but hoping that by the end of the day tomorrow I will have a good handle on everything.

I wanted to clarify my story yesterday.  My grandfather was Jack and it was my mother who got back in touch with these wonderful people.  We were reimiscing last week in Mexico when we got the news that Aunt Peg had passed and my mom shared parts of the story with me.  She was an amazing woman who was completely nonjudgmental.  She always had perfect timing on her emails and phone calls to me.  I will miss her immensely.

My lunch is over.  I need to go put my nose back to the grind stone.  It's my late night tonight so I have another 5 hours of work left.  Hope you are all enjoying today!

4 comments:

  1. Well girl it is 7:15 PM Wednesday and at least we only have 2 more days left in this week. I know you are missing Mexico, I do and it has been a lot longer for me. Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't change anything. It was a fabulous and very moving story. You a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok don't know how I knew it but I did somehow figure out that you where Jack's granddaughter. As I said yesterday it was a truely wonderful story.

    Here the mornings and nights are cold but pretty ok during the day.

    ReplyDelete