About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday's List

Hmmm...it's been a long week.  the short weeks always seem to be the longest.
Still smiling about the time with the kids
It's getting cold out so the cats are super snuggly...there noses are awfully cold when they come under the covers..but it's so nice to feel their warmth in the middle of the night.
My coworker who decided to build a tower out of notebooks and cups on my desk
Finishing up a book just for FUN...instead of a text book
Lots of pictures to edit...I haven't taken pictures in forever...
Only two weeks left of my class.
That's all I got for right now.  I have a crazy headache right now and it's time to go to bed...

4 comments:

  1. Your coworker cracks me up! I want someone fun like that! :p

    Sorry about the headache - hope i goes away by morning. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when you said the cat's snuggle up with you in bed. My cat's take up so much of the bed that I've ended up on the floor, seriously! This winter season I vow to take back the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skippy- he's pretty funny...makes me laugh everyday!!
    Sandra- I have four cats so I totally know about them kicking you off the bed...king size bed...the only way to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list :)
    Sorry about that head ache though, I hope it didn't last long!

    ReplyDelete