About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another Month End and thursday's list

Another month is officially over at work...
I made goal by the skin of my teeth...
Stressful..
But we get to start with a clean slate tomorrow...
I haven't done a list on thursday in a while..
so my smiles..
Spending last week with my family...
Getting to talk with my mom
Spending time with my dad
laughing with my brother and seeing how happy he is..
Snuggles with my nieces and nephews
Spending time alone with my hubby...
knowing that there is an end in sight to the craziness at my house...
Finally relaxing enough to have fun..
Smile and laugh and snuggle with kids
Joke around and talk with my cousin
The emotions and feelings have been pushed aside for right now...
I am excited to get my house back...
Excited to come home from work and it just be the two of us...
I will miss the smiles
the laughter
the hugs
the giggles
the surprises
but there have been lessons learned and things discussed...
And one day...we will look back and know the reason and the lessons and the reasons...
Until then, smiles will come...in a hundred different ways...
Hugs, love and lots of peace your way tonight..

4 comments:

  1. Glad it all worked out so well in such a short period of time. That adjustment period was pretty rough [from what you said.] Back to normal soon.

    Good luck in December. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful, positive things on your list. That's a good way to look at life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a wonderful outlook on life and I love to see your lists. Have a great weekend.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog. Figured I'd stop by, and return the favor. And I believe I'll sign on as your newest follower while I'm here. I love your positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete