About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Opinions needed

Okay- so we have our national sales meeting in a month.  The theme for our awards dinner is Hollywood red carpet and I have been looking for a dress.  I have narrowed it down to a few different options- Can you let me know which one you like the best (or two).  Thanks guys!! I promise a real post soon!
Dress 1

Dress 2

Dress 3

Dress 4

Dress 5

Dress 6

all dresses and pics from http://www.nexteve.com/

8 comments:

  1. I like 3 and 4. A couple of the others are beautiful but one reminds me of a prom dress and the other a bridesmaid dress.

    i bet you'll look stunning no matter which one you pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 1 also. I picture you in this one and it flatters you and you're beautiful smile too! Pick the one that you would feel best in. They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #1 and #4 the best. All are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has to be between #1 & #5 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 or 6, I think 6 would be especially flattering on you. Can't wait to hear which one you pick.

    ReplyDelete