About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday's List

I didn't think I was going to post tonight...
it was one of "those" days...
but I do have an entire post about when it is absolutely mandatory that you shut off your cell phone based on calls I made today....
But I got home tonight and hubby met me in the driveway and told me I "needed" to see this house that was decorated for Christmas.
So we hopped back in the car and we drove
and drove
and drove
until we got to this house
and drove past it
and turned around
and hubby realized that the radio station  that the billboard in front of the house was synced with the music
so we turned around again
and drove back
and sat and listened to the music and watched the christmas lights
It was pretty funny..
I mean we've all seen them on the internet but it was kinda cool seeing them in person
And then we went out for dinner
And then we went to a big box store that makes me want to scratch my eyes out most times and the year, especially this time of year because of the insanity yell loudly when I go in there.
And it wasn't crowded
And we got some more Christmas shopping done
And we got the cats the food they need
And then we came home.
It was one of those nights...that could have been just a continuation of my really crappy day...that turned out really great...
You must be sick of hearing about how wonderful my hubby is...but I think with all the upheaval in our lives lately I need to be reminded how wonderful he is...so by default you all get to hear it too :)
Sending out love and positive energy to all of you....hugs and peace tonight...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! for Christmas lights improving a cruddy day!

    And for wonderful husbands that make our days better. I, for one, never get tired of hearing about your husband, but I bet you give just as good as he gives you, huh?

    I write about Pooldad all the time because he is wonderful and makes my/our world better place. If people don't want to read it, oh well. I just am so happy to have him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending many smiles, Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete