About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Some pictures

Some random pictures from the past few days....
Hubby and Nan

Aunt Gayle, My mother in law and the newest baby

Santa's little helper

Santa came to my inlaws house

My oldest nephew opening his present

My youngest nephew and his favorite present

Santa came to my house

Hubby opening his present

Me opening my new griddle (YAY)

Kitty enjoying the paper

7 comments:

  1. looks like a great time was had by all! yay for the griddle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an awesome griddle. I had one similar and used it constantly until it died.
    Happy you had a lovely christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a griddle that is similar and it sure comes in handy. Loved, loved, loved the pictures. So many smiling faces telling me how happy the Christmas experience was. You can't imagine how happy I was to finally see your pretty smiling face after so many posts. You really should get on that side of the camera more often girl. With no small children our Christmas was a lot more laid back and peaceful. At work here on Tuesday morning hoping you have a wonderful week and thanks for sharing all the great photos.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these pictures are great but what really stands out is the smile on your face! Your inner beauty just shines! So glad you had a great holiday. Hugs and Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, happy photos for us to look at today my friend. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I particularly liked the one of you looking very happy. I am sure you will enjoy that new griddle! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos everyone looks happy in them I do love seeing photos of my blog friends and their families enjoying themselves......

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely pictures, I can gather you had happy times!

    ReplyDelete