About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Random Question...

Anyone reading have twitter?
I have started using it more frequently at the encouragement of my brother.
I don't really understand hashtags but am getting better at it everyday.
So if you want to hear the mundane goingons in my life in less than 140 characters,
Look me up
colenic417

I might even try to figure out how to hook it up with the blog...not really sure about that yet.

3 comments:

  1. cool. love the new look of your blog!

    hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look who is getting all fancy on us. Twitter & new look? You go girl! I love it. I like to read twitter, but I don't really Tweet because it would consist of me stating the same thing "Sitting here staring the walls. Read a blog. Drank some ginger ale." And again, and again...heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Teresa - you've got a new, fresh look, and I like it very much! My daughter uses Twitter, but I'm afraid that I only use facebook, so I won't be able to tweet you! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete