About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday's List

Sorry I have been MIA.
I had an absolutely amazing weekend this past weekend with my girlfriends.
Hugs
Giggles
Belly laughs
Tears, both from laughing so hard and some just because
Hot Tub
Drinks
Yummy Food
Pedicures
Chocolate
Lots of Sugar
Coffee on the deck at seven thirty am
Staying up til 2am
Magazine quizzes
Shopping
They made up nicknames for themselves for my blog- Tiwanda, Shazam and Bubbles...but knew that I didn't want to share the name or the address..
I came back centered and at peace with my life...in general...they fill my heart and soul in a way that only girlfriends can...and can give me a perspective on life that no one else is able to give me..
We planned for next year...picked out a date and location....and I already can't wait....we are having pedicures and pizza in November and I am hoping that I am going to be able to make it...
Monday we had a guy come and do an energy audit...we will see how that comes out..
I have made an effort to keep my computer off at night because I just needed to reconnect with my husband...and have been able to do that...
I hope that you are all doing well...hugs and lots of love and peace to you all...

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did this and got "centered" again. Peace is a beautiful thing isn't. Please make sure you go read my post I just put up about my "visit". I think you'll appreciate it. Hugs and Love to you sweetie. Come to Myrtle Beach sometime for a getaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great time - and greatly needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you needed to recharge and have done so

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds absolutely lovely Col. Glad you got to go.

    Hope next week is just as fabulous. You deserve it. Keep smiling girlie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time my friend. I'm so glad - you deserve it for being such a special person.

    ReplyDelete