About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Monday, July 25, 2011

There's no place like home...

and I am looking forward to studying the backs of my eyelids in my very own bed tonight...
But not till after I go take a shower in my fabulous shower that has an amazing rain shower head.
I hope that you are all well.
It was a good weekend...and I promise a full report and maybe even a few pictures (although I do promise my sister not to share pics of the kids so I am not sure what's left but we will see..)
The garden is growing like crazy and we have a lot of banana peppers that need to be picked so maybe some pictures of that craziness too..
My kitties have been talking to me all night and all four of them are currently touching me falling asleep so I best get off to bed.
hugs and love to each of you in your corners of the universe...

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend & a great way to come home - 4 kitties loving you? I would be in heaven!

    Sleep well my friend - & can't wait for the update. No pics neccesary, we so understand. I am the queen of paint when it comes to the kidlets' names! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I need a new shower head. It is called "rain"? That's it, I'm getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to get away but there is something about your own bed and familiar surroundings that is just right. Enjoy your rest and come back when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're home and had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've missed you my friend. Glad you're home safe and sound and really would like to see some pics. ThaT shower head sounds awesome!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you had a great time. welcome home! enjoy your sleep.

    ReplyDelete