About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekend is here!!

and I couldn't be happier. As I said it was a stressful week at work and I have been trying very hard to just keep it together. But the week is over...
I am reading a new book called The Power of Now. One of the lat pieces that I read last night was about how often we focus on the negative aspects of life. the other tenet that really stuck with me was that if you put out positive energy positive energy will come back to you. So that's what I am focusing on- sending out positive energy and hoping that it comes back soon. I left work this afternoon early and went and got my oil change- the guys at the oil change place are super fun...I go there often and they make me laugh....then I went and got a pedicure. Now I am catching up on Project Runway while procrastinating cleaning!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment: