About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Awesome Weekend!!!

I had the best weekend, sitting around watching movies, snuggling with the hubby and my cats. The need to take the time to recharge the batteries and just chill for a few days with no expectations, no timelines, no drives in the car is essential and something that I don't do nearly often enough. Being able to have the windows open was an unexpected surprise. I start class again this week...so it will be nice to dive back in with a clear head. I feel more centered than I have in a while and I am glad that I was able to take the time to just relax and do nothing for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment