About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And I'm off

Leaving for Boston this afternoon...
Heading to work soon..
Wondering if I forgot anything...
It's the worst feeling in the world to remember you forgot something half way there...
But we are only there for two days...so no biggie...
Going to the Celtics game tonight...
Tomorrow night is dress up night
And a bunch of meetings in between.
I hope that you all have a great rest of the week....
Hugs and lots of love to you all...I'll be sending positive wishes from Beantown!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope it is lots of fun and I know you will "WOW" them for dress up time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Col. I agree with Odie - you'll look fantastic in that wonderful dress that hubby helped you find! Have a safe trip and tell us all about it when you get back. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing about Boston - I understand they have things called "stores" there and you can purchase just about anything [you forgot] giggle. At least that is what I always tell myself and the family. And I usually don't forget a thing.

    You are going to look spectacular and knock their socks off! Go get 'em Col! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete