About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I got an award!!

How much fun is this..




I won an award from Tina who's blog I love reading!!

The rules of the award are:
Sum up your blogging philosophy,
motivation, and experience in 5 words.
Tell who gave the award,
and pass it on to 10 other blogs of substance.

My five words:
Everyday, pause, remember, appreciate, smile

I started this blog because I wanted to take the time to remember and document the things that make me smile. This blog allows me to stop and appreciate things in my life. As a result of this blog, I have "met" some of the most amazing individuals who share their lives, their observations on the world at large and I am glad to have an audience that reads what I have to share!

Blogs I love to read over my morning coffee:
Ninny's Notes

2 comments:

  1. I thank you so much! This is a wonderful award that you are very, very deserving of - you bring a smile to me everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 5 words!!!
    You're blog has helped me to stop and think of the things that make me smile. Even in hard times.
    Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete