About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bitch and Complain

Today was one of those no good, very bad days...waaaa...there I said it. There is just too much going on right now and for whatever reason things seem to center around work. It is just a job...I need to remember that and not take things so personally.
Anyway....the good thing about today was that every time I turned around someone was trying to make me smile. I had several customers today who said things that made me chuckle. Example:
Me; Did you have a chance to get the application done
Customer: I have been busier than a one legged man in a a$$ kicking contest
Me: Ummm...

Another example:
Me: How are you doing today
Customer: Not bad today..and hey its almost over and if we are lucky we'll be right back here tomorrow
Me: hmmm.

So I guess while I feel a little dejected and feel a little emotional (stupid hormones..why do we want to get pregnant again? Is it really worth the emotional roller coaster that I am on with my emotions and pills? Again...waaaaa) it is nice to know that there are people out there who make me smile- whether intentional or not- and who, for a minute, make me smile in the midst of the chaos.

2 comments:

  1. What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back? A stick. or...

    A set of jumper cables walks into a bar and orders a drink. As the bartender is pouring it's drink he says "If you start anything I am going to have to kick you out." heehee

    How'd I do? :D

    Sorry you are having a hard time of it - I understand your frustration as I think we all have bad days, eh? Just remember that you have a lot of people that care about you and we are here if you need us!

    Take care. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Skippy!!
    I appreciate you trying to cheer me up!! It definitely made me smile!

    ReplyDelete