About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Checking In

I was reading through my blog roll and realized that I haven't posted in twelve days...
So waht has been going on here...
A whole lot of holiday prep.
We are traveling for the entire holiday week so I am trying to make sure that things are done for the multiple Christmases that we do. Working on this still.
No tree this year, we are just going to be gone for too long....
I did manage to get all of the presents wrapped that I have and am waiting ofr a few more boxes to come in.
It's just little stuff now to pick up.
The furnace guy is coming to install the new furnace next week....I am pretty excited.
Less excited that the oil company came and delivered 100 gallons of oil yesterday that we can't burn through...so I am trying to deal with getting rid of that.
Work is good.,..busy since the last week and a half I will be off, but it's going well.  Lots of stuff falling into place.
Smiles abound and the magic of Christmas is in the air...I love this time of year.
I will be happy when I am able to stop for five minutes and enjoy it :)
Like many, one of my goals for the new year is to start eating healthier.  It's going okay....
Hubby is sick...we think he has a kidney stone..we should find out today.  He is incredibly uncomfortable at the moment which sucks...but hopefully with the pain meds he got last night he starts to feel better soon.

I guess that's it for right now.  I hope that you are all doing well.  Sending hugs and love on the back of the chilly winter air to each of you!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Col. So sorry to hear that hubby isn't feeling too good, especially with the travelling that you have coming up. Do hope that he will feel better soon. Chilly winter air here as well at the moment, but I love it, because it's so seasonal. Take care. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete