About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

I just wanted to stop in and say to all my East Coast friends...please stay safe...
We aren't supposed to get the worst of it and they are still predicting 60 + mile an hour winds and lots of rain.
If they suggest you evacuate...please listen..
If you lose power, don't run those generators inside...and be careful with the candles..
As much as I am hoping this is sensationalized media blowing things out of proportion again, I don't think we are going to be that lucky..
Stay safe.
Stay dry
Check in when you can..
Hugs, love and lots of positive thoughts to all of you!!

2 comments:

  1. Watching and praying on this side of the world that all my US friends and their families will be safe and come through this ok

    ReplyDelete