About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Brr...

I think we skipped right over fall and went straight to winter...
It is super chilly in here today.
I have a confession to make to my blog friends....
I am being stubborn...
the reason that it is cold in here is entirely my fault..
I am refusing to turn on the heat.
It might be 27 degrees outside but I am not turning on the heat.
We are going to be replacing our furnace.   
Switching out the gouging $500 a month oil furnace with natural gas.
The money is put aside, just need someone to come in and replace it.
In walks hubby, who in his infinite wisdom, has someone who will do it...
This someone can't give us a specific time that he can get out here to look at it and give us an updated estimate...but this is the person we are going to use.
So in the mean time, I am hoping that it really doesn't get cold enough that the pipes will freeze and I am buying up comforters and blankets that are on clearance!!
Hugs and love to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. eEEEK! lET'S HOPE THE WORK GETS DONE BEFORE THE ICICLES START FORMING ON THE CEILINGS!! tHAT IS A LOT OF MONEY A MONTH THAT YOU WERE SPENDING ON OIL :( ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND, AND I HOPE YOU FIND SOME SMILES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather seems to be crazy all over the world. Last week we had rain, hail and reports of light snowfall. Today was a stunning spring day @ 29 deg C

    ReplyDelete