About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last day of the month!

I work a sales job- our last day for the month is the first day of the following month. This means that we need to make our goals by this day. Last week it looked like the month was going to be lost and that there was no way that I was going to make it. Today- I am 33 cards away from making goal. It is very satisfying to know that there is a potential to pull it out. It makes me smile to think that I will be working as hard as i possibly can to pull it out today. Also tomorrow starts a brand new month...a chance to start over and get going all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment