About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Smiles have been hard to come by..

This weekend was okay...it was great to see my grandparents and be able to hang out with them. Other family drama put a damper on whatw as supposed to be a pretty low key weekend.
It has been hot and humid, two things that happen very rarely up here in Maine, and I am LOVING it. We are supposed to get some crazy thunderstorms today. I love summer thunderstorms.
My mom sent me this quote the other day and it seems to encompass the wisdom that I need this week
"Do people let you down? Don't carry them on your shoulders; take them into your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment