About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Post vacation crazy!!

vacation was fantastic.
It was a great week and lots of fun with some of my favorite people who I happen to be related to....
This week has been insane.....
Work was long and crazy...and trying to get cleaned up from being away was time sucking...
So for now, before I decide go curl up in my nice warm bed without  an alarm clock set, I decided I needed to share some pictures with you...



So, these are the first of a few pictures I took while I was away and I needed to see them tonight as it is sleeting and snowing outside right now....gotta love New England.
I do promise a proper post soon....
Hugs and lots of love to you all....know that from my corner of the world to yours I am sending good wishes, positive thoughts and some hugs!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for BLUE alcohol. giggle [what IS in that btw? so pretty!]

    Glad you are home safe and sound, just wish you had come back to Spring. I swear. . .we lost power Friday morning because of hurricane sized winds. In April. Grrrrr. But, I can't complain. It ain't snow.

    I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend snuggled warm and cozy. Can't wait to hear and see all the rest.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember from your previous posts , that drink is a blue margarita !! Lovely photos, especially the panoramic ones. Happy that you had a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete