About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thoughts and Prayers


I have posted this before and will again and again, because in these times of senseless violence and attacks on innocent people, it is important to remember that while watching an endless loop of the bombs exploding there were people running toward the blasts to help.
Everyone I know who was there is thankfully accounted for and unharmed.
My thoughts and prayers out to the universe this morning to anyone who was injured or killed in yesterday's attacks. 
Hold your loved ones a bit tighter, use the words I love you a lot and know that I am thinking of each and every one of you today!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post today Col. I particularly liked the words "hold your love ones a bit tighter, use the words I love you a lot". We must continue to try to look for the goodness - otherwise the evil side will prevail. Thank you so much for your kind words on my post today. Hugs to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete