About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year...new blog

In this new year, with another decade behind us, it's time to reflect on the past and look forward to a new and exciting year. I decided a long time ago that if I can make one person smile once a day that I could be happy. This past year has been one of challenges and obstacles to overcome but the calendar days have ticked away and some how we have survived. As with anything, the challenges provided a new lesson each day and I have done what I could to just make it through. This year I am going to turn the focus outward, attempting to make someone's day a bit brighter and hope,in turn that this will help me be happy.
There are blogs that I read everyday and people who I don't know whose words have helped me to gain perspective. These blogs have inspired me to write about my corner of the world and will continue to inspire me as I take on the task of writing a blog.
If anyone reads this, thank you for coming along on my new journey and I look forward to using this blog as a way to express myself and show my appreciation for all of the people and experiences that bless my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment