About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tis the Season

Of laughter
Of love
Of events
Of running around
Spending time with those that you care about...
For some,
it is also the season of emptiness
loneliness
despair
The season when losses are felt deeper,
The emptiness seems all consuming
While I count my blessings every day,
this is the season when I make sure to do my best to share the blessings with others...
While I am looking forward to spending time with my family,
friends are spending their first holidays without one of their parents,
Friends are suffering losses that they will remember forever..
These days, tears come more often than laughter for some..
So tonight, while I sit and wrap presents and stress about what else needs to get done..
I take a few moments to send blessings to all who are suffering this season...
positive thoughts to all of those who need them...
my love and virtual hugs to all who are feeling lonely...
And to all of you out there in blog land....my wishes for love, peace and happiness...always...

No comments:

Post a Comment