About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fabulous Day...

Today was just a really good day...
laundry's put away
House is kinda clean (or at least clean enough for the cleaning lady to come in hopefully next Tuesday)
Hubby and I  spent some quality time together...
had a really good conversation about some stuff I didn't even realize was bothering me at work...
Then I went and got my hair done..
blended away some of the gray....
came home, had dinner and snuggled on the couch watching a movie...
he went to bed and I ended the day talking to one of my best friend's that I am going to visit next week....
I have to tell you I can't wait to get out of here for a few days....
There is nothing like a friend you have known for twenty plus years...
The fact that we talk all the time can't replace a hug....
or just hanging out on the porch being part of every day life...
The weekend is scheduled but still time for just us to hang out...
Can't wait...
I know that when I get back I will feel better about everything...
I love my husband....and being with him...
but sometimes, there is nothing like missing him and coming home knowing that this is all waiting for me...
random thoughts for a saturday night..

I hope that you are well and enjoying the changing of the seasons...
hugs and love tonight from my corner of the world to yours..

3 comments:

  1. So happy you're going to get away. Absence does make the heart grow fonder! Enjoy time with your friend. It's to be cherished! Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post today Col, and it was good to see you sounding so happy! Enjoy your special time meeting up with your good friend. It's good to have a break from hubbies and routine , however much we love them ! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is just good to acknowledge a wonderful day, well done!

    ReplyDelete