About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Absent

I haven't been around much lately...
Not for any particular reason..
busy with work and stuff..
I did get to see my parents last weekend which was awesome..
hubby ended up being able to come with me to the wedding so that was good..
It wasn't nearly as tough as I thought it would be and I feel like some things were straightened out.
I can't believe that summer is almost over already..
We had a rare free weekend this week and have managed to do absolutely nothing.
Work is good..busy..but good.
The kitties are doing well..
Hubby is good..
I have found a lot of announcements lately of people leaving..
taking a break..
I am reading...and trying to comment..
I just guess that I am not finding much to write about...
Just enjoying life..
Hugs and love to you all..
know that I am thinking about you and sending positive wishes on a regular basis..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Col. Good to see you here today. As long as you are enjoying life, that's all we could ask for. You're right, quite a few people seem to either be stopping their blogs altogether or taking a summer break. I'm certainly not blogging as much as I used to. You just can't keep it up really, can you? I was so glad to hear that hubby made it to the wedding with you after all! Hugs and blessings coming your way my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There has been a lot of people announcing breaks and giving up blogging which is sad but I guess it just means that we get time to find new bloggy friends
    So happy that your hubby was able to join you at the wedding. It is always more fun to got to those things with the man you love.
    Sending you hugs and love back :)

    ReplyDelete