About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Catching up...

Isn't it funny how time goes by...
I realized  tonight that it's been almost a month since I posted on the blog...
Lots has happened...
but then again nothing at all..
My best friend is doing okay....she's surviving her treatment...and it has been nice that I have been able to help her through the process...
We were on vacation last week...
it was fabulous...
We were in the hot weather, swimming in the pool, drinking some adult beverages...
I found out today that I got a new job...
we announce to the team tomorrow....I am excited and terrified at the same time...
but it will be good..
I, like so many others, am sick of the winter weather and the prospect of more snow this week makes me a little nauseous...
other than that...not a whole lot is going on...boring, every day stuff...
I hope that you are all faring well in your corners of the world...
know that I think of you all often and miss you and this corner of the world...
sending hugs and lots of love today and always...

No comments:

Post a Comment