About Me

My photo
Trying to remember that there is always a reason, always something that makes you smile during the day- recognizing the event, person or situation that made you smile will make your day seem that much better.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Done

I just turned in my final paper and have caught up on all my blogland friends (I think...I have been horrible about commenting again...sorry)
Looks like this is the time of year for two things...
Guest posts (what an awesome idea by the way.....)
and giveaways.
Speaking of which Caterpillar from Musings and Confessions of a Wandering Mind (who has had some really moving posts lately) is having a giveaway- go sign up here... the bracelet is adorable.
I am off to bed....see you all tomorrow!!! Hugs.

5 comments:

  1. Must have been a real relief for you, Col, handing in that final paper. I will certainly wander over to see Caterpillar and see what she's up to. Hope you had a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And glad ti know you are done with your papers...enjoy the free time now...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it must have been a relief knowing the paper was not an issue any more. Will also check out Cat & see what's going on. Hope you had a restful night.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete